Davao, dubbed as the “King City of the South” is located in Mindanao, southern part of the Philippines. It has been cited as one of the safest cities to stay in the Philippines. It is currently on of the fastest growing cities in the Philippines making it a top destination in mind to explore the city and find amazing talent in Mindanao.
Here are the coworking spaces you’ll find in Davao City.
A cozy, casual & affordable work ready space strategically located in Matina, Davao City, where happy, creative & productive people come to work, collaborate, share ideas and have fun.
- Website: http://www.spacebook.ph
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FB: http://www.facebook.com/Spacebook.ph/
- Location: Mezzanine Floor, Karpentrade Building, Km 2 Gen. Douglas MacArthur Hwy, Matina (in front of S&R membership shopping) Davao City
- Contact No.- (082) 298 1790
- Rates (per day, per month etc.) – Hot desk rate starts at Php 50, Equipped Desk starts at Php 65, Dedicated Desk as low as Php 193 and they also have Conference Room that starts at Php 400
Rainmakers– Working at a co-working space helps you bring focus as it brings you comfort and flexibility while enjoying the RIGHT TOOLS of which Rainmakers’ Co-Working Space offers.
- Website: http://rainmakers.ph/
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/rainmakersCWS/
- Location: 2nd Floor Sazon Building inside Sazon Motors Compound, McArthur Highway, Matina, Davao City
- Contact Nos.-
- Globe: +63 927 488 3693
- Smart: +63 998 853 4592
- Landline: (082) 298 6343 | (082) 284 7367
- Rates- Desk space rate Php 250 for 24 hours and Php 150 for 8 hours, Event Space- Php 500 per hour up to 30 people, Conference Space Rate is Php 350 per hour up to 6 people and their Monthly Rate is Php 3,897 per hour (introductory price)
Dream work is a community-based coworking space in Davao City where entrepreneurs, start-ups, digital nomads, creative expats, virtual assistants, and freelancers meet. Dreamwork enables you to work in comfort in the ambiance of a regular office, without having hustle for a table in some crowded coffee shops.
- Website: http://dreamwork.ph
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/dreamworkdavao/
- Location: Door 1 2/F Aala Building Camia Street Juna Subdivision Barangay Matina Crossing Davao City, Philippines 8000
- Contact No.- 296 0913
- Rates- For Hot Desks Php 50 per hour, Php 250 per 12 hours; for Dedicated Desks Php 40 per hour, Php 300 per 12 hours, Php 1,800 per week, Php 6,500 per month; and for those who wants a larger space there are available rooms for just Php 350.00 for 1-4 people then Php 50/ extra person; Private HQ- Php 15,000 for 4-6 people monthly, Php 5,000/ extra person, Event Space- Php 500 for 20 or less pax. And Php 700 for full house events (21-30 heads)
Photos grabbed from: Dreamwork Facebook Page
The KOM Lounge, A Co-working Space
The Knights of Online Marketers Lounge or simply KOM Lounge is another coworking space that you can find in Davao. It offers the necessary amenities you need to start your company here and gives off the desired atmosphere that you need to improve your work.
- Website: http://knightsofonlinemarketers.com/kom-lounge
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/KOMLounge/
- Location: Door 21 Leonora Complex, Ponciano Street Poblacion, Davao City
- Contact No.- 0939 235 9988
- Rates: Function Room rate is Php 300 per hour and their Individual Co-working space is Php 150 per 24 hours
A team of local writers, photographers, and artists from Davao in partnership with Disenyo + Arkitektura and a local architecture firm, jumpstarted MVGNA (pronounced mug.na) Espasyo Alternatibo (Alternative Space) last March 8, 2014. It is from the Visayan word “mugna” which means “to create”, “to initiate”, and “to actualize”.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/mvgna/
- Location: Jacinto Ext., Davao City
- Contact No.-