Quezon City is located at the northern part of Manila and is dubbed as the“City of New Horizons”. It is near top universities like University of the Philippines Diliman and Ateneo de Manila. If you are exploring on the coworking spaces available in Quezon City, here are the top choices.
Its proximity to prominent universities in the Philippines makes the co-working space attractive not only to professionals but also to students. It has a perks program that guarantees discounts when a member presents his membership card to certain restaurants, salons, and other partner establishments.
- Website: http://www.47east.ph
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/47east/
- Location: #47 Esteban Abada St., Brgy. Loyola Heights Quezon City, Philippines
- Contact No.- 4260133 loc.300
- Rates: Php 300 (Daily) Inclusions: Strong Wifi Comfortable seats (indoor & outdoor) Unlimited coffee, tea and water Walk In / Hourly Rate (P70/hr)
Photo grabbed from: 47 east Facebook Page
Racket Room Collective
Located at Unit 3G, Symphony Tower 1, Sgt. Esguerra Avenue, South Triangle, Quezon City, Racket Room Collective is a place to explore new passions and develop ideas. Obviously, co-working is never just about space, but a community. Nonetheless, Racket Room is a workplace that offers lively spaces that encourage productivity and collaboration.
- Website: http://www.racketroomcollective.com/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/racketroomtimog/
- Location: Unit 3G, Symphony Tower 1, Sgt. Esguerra Avenue, South Triangle Quezon City, Philippines
- Contact No.- (02) 358 5735
- Rates: For fixed period subscriptions: Php 600 / day, Php 2,400 /week and Php 6,000 / month
Photo grabbed from: Racket Collective FB page
The name Cuago is inspired by the nocturnal bird owl which is called Kuwago in Tagalog. Cuago is popular to students who are tired of the typically studying-in-a-coffee-shop system. It provides an environment that encourages a laid-back atmosphere to make room for creativity and collaboration.
- Website: http://www.twitter.com/CuagoPH
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/cuagoph/
- Location: Unit 106 Eagle Star Condominium, Fabian dela Rosa Street Quezon City, Philippines
- Contact No.- 952-3068
- Rates: Rate starts at P60 an hour in the shared area and P80
Photo grabbed from: Cuago Facebook Page
The Study workspace
Located in the heart of Ortigas CBD, in a safe and secure environment, our space is easily accessible to banks, gyms, restaurants and other service providers.Our space is vibrant and inspiring, with spacious desks, common areas and a cafe with great coffee, tea and other beverages to create a productive working experience.
- Website: http://www.thestudyph.com/the-study-workspace
- FB: www.facebook.com/TheStudyWorkSpace/
- Location: The Podium Mall, ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Manila, Philippines
- Contact Nos.- (02) 655 3609
- Rates: Php 500 per day and Php 3,500 per week
Photo grabbed from: TheStudyWorkSpace Facebook Page
The workshop by OCDservicesph
Conveniently connected to GMA-MRT Station, the office is is also surrounded by reasonable food establishments and within the country’s entertainment district. Wifi, unlimited coffee and use of pantry services is included in the price.
- Website: http://ocdservicesph.weebly.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/OCDservicesph/
- Location: Victoria Station I, 793 Edsa, Kamuning, Quezon City, Philippines
- Contact No.- (02) 238 4947
- Rates (per day, per month etc.) – Hot desk is Php 390 for 1 day reception hours, Php 1,800 for 1 week Reception Hours, Php 4,200 for 1 month reception hours and for dedicated desk for Php 3,750 for 1 year
Photo grabbed from: OCD services Facebook Page