Taguig City is known for it’s amazing urban life. It is accessible from the airport and is very accessible to other areas. It offers a wide range of restaurants to try and explore what the Manila has the offer. Working remotely via coworking spaces are easily accessible. You can find these wonderful spaces in Taguig BGC area.
Square One BGC
Fort Bonifacio Development Corporation, the master planners behind the success of Bonifacio Global City, bring the same spirit, culture and energy to Square One BGC. The team takes pride in offering three things to all its coworkers: convenience, community and collaboration.
- Website: http://squareonebgc.com.ph
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/SquareOneBGC/
- Location: 1F Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City Taguig
- Contact No.- 0917 836 1387
- Rates: 1 Day Reception Hours PHP 600.00, 1 Week Reception Hours PHP 5,100.00, 1 Month Reception Hours PHP 10,000.00, 3 Months Reception Hours PHP 9,700.00, 6 Months Reception Hours PHP 9400.00, 1 Year Reception Hours PHP 9,000.00
Photo grabbed from: Square One BGC Facebook Page
Studio Fort by ASpace
STUDIO Fort is a new addition to the well-known Fort Strip lifestyle destination in BGC, offering a focused coworking space for creative teams and freelancers. All at the heart of Manila’s newest central business district in Taguig.
- Website: http://aspacemanila.com/studiofort
- Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/coworkstudiofort/
- Location: Fort Strip, Bonifacio Global City Taguig
- Contact No.- (02) 846 0856
- Rates: For Private Office – starts at Php 65,000 monthly, for Dedicated Desk – starts at Php 8,000 monthly, for Drop in (Lounge)- starts at Php 500 daily, for Specialist (Lab)- starts at Php 500 daily
Photo grabbed from: Studio fort Facebook Page